Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is looking for a Collections Manager to join our corporate staff. This position is full time and is located at our corporate headquarters office, near Pittsburgh, PA.
Primary duties include:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in Accounting or Business);
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (engineering and consulting industry experience a plus);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of collection techniques, concepts and terminology and their application to various situations;
• Ability to successfully negotiate delinquent and disputed accounts;
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook along with aptitude for learning internal systems (Deltek experience a plus);
• Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality;
• Ability to manage workload and meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
CEC offers big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. We understand the importance of professional growth and offer career advancement and leadership opportunities. You will work on diverse projects providing high quality services to our clients. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.