As an Environmental Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will help grow our practice regionally and beyond. You will have the opportunity work on projects from multiple market sectors that include Traditional Solid Waste, Coal-fired Power, and Pulp and Paper. You'll be involved in studies such as, groundwater monitoring and detection, hydrogeological modeling, statistical analysis of data, corrective action, and remedial design for waste containment structures, CCR surface impoundments and industrial facilities.
• 8-20+ years’ experience in groundwater investigations for containment structures and industrial facilities;
• Strong professional relationships with Clients in applicable market sector(s);
• B.S. in Geology, or Environmental Engineering (M.S. a plus);
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) or Geology (P.G.) Licensure;
• Familiar with federal CCR Rule & state Solid Waste Regulations
• Sound understanding of business principles of consulting projects and related project delivery tools.
CEC offers big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. We understand the importance of professional growth and offer career advancement and leadership opportunities. You will work on diverse projects providing high quality services to our clients. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.