In this role, you’ll work on a variety of engineering and environmental science projects primarily associated with solid waste facilities. These projects will include regulatory compliance support such as permit filings, compliance task management, and data collection. You will also manage the environmental monitoring for groundwater, landfill gas, and air at these facilities.
General Job Duties:
- Understand LFG wellfield and collection systems;
- Understand and perform LFG design and construction;
- Understand LFG treatment and disposal systems (Flaring systems, etc.);
- Understand operation and maintenance of landfill gas (LFG) collection sytems;
- If necessary, coordinate materials, equipment, and labor for construction projects;
- Manage projects and resources to effectively meet and/or exceed margin goals;
- Proposal, cost estimate, and invoice preparation;
- Client relations and new business development;
- Environmental data evaluation and management; and,
- Produce professional correspondence and reports.