As a Civil Engineer for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll work with project teams to create land development plans for our commercial, institutional, and residential clients. From an urban redevelopment site, industrial sites, to a new school project, you’ll take part in designing site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you’ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering (MS a plus);
• 0-4 years’ professional engineering experience;
• E.I.T. or F.E. certification;
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D;
• Ability to speak and write professionally;
• Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design is a plus.
CEC offers big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. We understand the importance of professional growth and offer career advancement and leadership opportunities. You will work on diverse projects providing high quality services to our clients. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.