As a Water Resources Engineer/Assistant Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will perform hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, perform dam safety assessment and rehabilitation design, design stream restoration and stormwater facility projects, and conduct floodplain and drainage studies. You will perform engineering calculations and produce engineering drawings on a variety of water resources related projects. You will interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials. You will impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
• B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
• 5+ years of experience with water resources projects in one or more of the following areas: hydrology and hydraulics, stormwater management and compliance, dam safety engineering;
• Demonstrated experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HydroCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D;
• Experience producing engineering drawings;
• Writing skills and preparation of technical reports; and,
• Experience with EPA SWMM is preferred, but not required.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.