As a Solid Waste Engineering Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will provide management oversight and direction for solid waste disposal facility design and permitting projects, ensuring on-time completion within scope and budget.
• Manage and execute project engineering on solid waste facility permit, design and construction projects;
• Prepare project proposals, including scope, schedule, and budget;
• Guide technical approach, financial impacts, and schedule;
• Mentor junior engineers;
• Business development, such attendance at industry meetings, networking events with clients;
• Project financial management.
• 10+ years experience in project management of construction and engineering projects;
• Ability to coordinate the regulatory agency review process;
• B.S. in Civil, Geotechnical, or Environmental Engineering; strong geotechnical capabilities preferred
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) Licensure;
• Sound understanding of business principles of consulting projects and related project delivery tools;
• Experience in design, geotechnical slope stability evaluation, permitting, document preparation, and CQA for waste disposal facilities;
• Experienced in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, and other computer modeling software.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.